11 March 2014

Day 1: The B Ikebukuro Hotel

Previously:
Day 1: Namja Town, Ikebukuro






Deluxe room, The B Ikebukuro Hotel
Deluxe room
 

This deluxe room in the 'B' Ikebukuro hotel is not that small as I thought it would be as Japan renown for very small and tiny hotel room.  With my two big luggage and a few shopping bags, I still have enough space to move comfortably.  The room is clean and tidy with modern simple design.

From all, the deluxe multi-head shower is the thing I love the most.  It's like a heavy rain poured and sprayed on you, feeling so fresh after.  The hotel also provides the coin laundry facility, which excellent for me to get rid of my dirty cloths.  The location wise, it is very convenient, just about 3 minutes walk from Ikebukuro train station. 


Shower, The B Ikebukuro Hotel


Multi heads shower


They keep the breakfast buffet range fairly simple yet delicious.  From western to traditional Japanese breakfast.  Everyday, I without a doubt went for the Japanese rice congee then added some lightly salted grilled fish, tofu and few of their pickles after that dashed a little bit of soy sauce, also not forget to take my all time favourite as well, egg in any form of cooking.  What a great breakfast!!!!

Breakfast at The B Ikebukuro Hotel




1-39-4 Higashiikebukuro
Toshima, Tokyo

Ph: +81 3-3980-1911  


Stay tuned for the next blog still in Japan
Day 2: Nikko World Heritage Tour (Part 1)

No comments:

Post a Comment